Friday, May 13, 2011

No you are


What did I learn this week? Well, I learned that it's hard to help people feel better when you don't know what is wrong. For the last few weeks I have been having some health issues that I am not too sure what it's about. I feel tired, achy, joints hurt, easily irritable….and I can't seem to shake it. Because of this blog I am fully aware that it is not that my wonderful "Aunt Flo" will be visiting and these symptoms seem to be out of context for me as a person. Could it be because I am having sex all the time? I sure hope not. So anyway, I feel like crap, and my husband feels like crap because he has been having some problems with confidence at work. I really would like to make him realize that he really is the best thing since sliced bread but it appears to go in one ear and out the other. I know being the man and the "bread winner" has a lot to do with it but when you are down like that you have to realize the riches that are right in front of you, that love you.

Week 19

Day 120
Today I had an awesome day of shopping and tea with my girls and my mom and sister. In a noted haunted hotel, cute little fancy tea cups and little dresses with scones and crumpets, so fun! My daughters were so well mannered too and it was funny to hear my youngest daughter say, when I had to take her to the bathroom "I hope we don't see any ghosts in here!" LOL We had some serous retail therapy and when I came home, my wonderful hubby had a bouquet of fun field flowers and cards. That night was so fun because I had such a wonderful day and my senses were feeling good, my body felt tired but rejuvenated and the sex was amazing as ever but that much more meaningful.

Day 121
Mother's day and it turned out to be so beautiful! Warm and sunny so we thought that a BBQ was on the menu for dinner. My parents came over to hang out and we had another great time! We also brought the kids out for ice cream later. Speaking of ice cream, we had to bring out the fun "hot fudge" later on in the bedroom for some fun.

Day 122
Exhausted! My head hurts, my joints hurt, and body aches… this is ridiculous, everyday this happens! What is wrong with me?! This morning I literally just laid in bed and had my hubby climb on top of me to "get it on"…how pathetic. I need to see a doctor.

Day 123
What is it with this cat? He should know by know what is going on and to go away or move out of the way. So we are in bed and in comes the cat, Ziggy meowing for a spot, he climbs on the bed and proceeds to plop himself on top of my head while my husband is, ahem….down south…. What the hell cat? Talk about territorial! And then when I went to move him, I swore that I heard him growl a little. My husband looks up and tells the cat, "get your own pu**y! Beat it cat!" and with that, Ziggy got off the bed. There was a look of defeat and a tinge of sadness in his eyes. Lmao!

Day 124
The night began well and we found ourselves in the throes of passion (ha ha! Just to dramatize it a bit) and as I was moving on top of him, I somehow lost my footing with my knee off the side of the bed and managed to slightly fall to the side, where the dresser is nearby hitting my head in the process before falling on the ground. With slight concussion, I'm sure; I chuckled and realized that I am such a klutz! I got back on the bed and resumed and it lasted much longer because I was thinking about what just happened. It has been some time since I have injured myself and I found this comical. My man, on the other hand was a bit annoyed and I am sure that it was just because I had thrown off the whole "passionate experience" with my laughing. But, in life you have to laugh at yourself once in a while, right?

Day 125
I really don't know how to boost my sweetie's confidence lately. I really wish that there was some way, and in a sense I think that our intimacy may be lacking a little. Sure, it's here but we need something that will give us both a boost. I dunno, maybe there is something that I don't say or maybe it's just that we need a flipping vacation in a remote place with hot sweaty sex! Oh, but that would cost money…Its funny that even though you have sex every day, you have beautiful kids, nice house, everything except money this month and it all goes to shit? LOL Well, the only way that I know that may help is just to continue on with having "fun" everyday and hope things fall into place.

Day 126
Damn its hot and humid outside! I woke up all tacky from the window being open but what was good was that ALL of the kids slept in late so we were able to pretend that we were on a hot and humid vacation, just for a little while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment