Friday, April 22, 2011

Does your chain hang low?


Since Friday I did not elaborate on what the evening brought us I will enter it here in the intro. So we get there and immediately were amazed at the wonderful things to do around the town. If you wanted to chill, they had that; if you wanted to get all fancied up, they had that; if you wanted to be all crazy and wild...They had a few things for that. We get there and "christen" the room and then head over to a great brewery in town (which was amazing) and later went back to the hotel to get ready for dinner. We decided on a Tapas bistro because we hear that they have salsa dancing and found that their food was out of this world! SO amazing!!! Anyway, for small plates they sure make you full but there was no salsa dancing that night apparently, we were misinformed. We did find ourselves at a dueling piano bar loaded up with 40 something's (I have to say this because some of you may know that my husband is 40 and I am 30 so that "spring chicken joke is played a lot) anyway, loaded with OLDSTERS, I commence to drinking martinis to drown out faces and old Neil diamond songs being played. Of course, my oldster (ha ha…I love you baby!) husband decided to pull me up on the dance floor and dance. I proceed to beg the piano man to play a snoop dog tune to get me back on track and away from the twilight zone. There was a woman celebrating her 90th birthday and she never moved off of the dance floor the whole night. If I get to make it that far, I want to boogie all night at a piano bar; that's for sure. Anyway, so I get bumped around and booted by some old booty off the dance floor a few times but I will admit, it was very entertaining. We run back to the Hotel and try to crash a wedding but it didn't work because all of the people there were black. When we came through the door, the music stopped and everyone turned to look at the "whiteys" that came and we decided to back out of the room slowly. Back to the room we discover a bottle of champagne delivered by room service and decided call the front desk to which we were told that it was a mis-delivery and to ENJOY! Ha! A few minutes later we were trying to figure out how to tie each other up to the bed posts. T'was a goooood night.

Week 16


Day 99
No kids, no alarm clocks and no sense of urgency in any fashion! Ahhh…. I woke up at 6am to get some water and thinking that I was going to just relax a bit more before jumping in the shower, I dozed off again. Waking up at 10:30 is something that I have not been able to do since I was a teenager and it was so nice. Just as nice was the mid morning romp followed by some time on the town. While we were out and about I was trying to find a spot where we could sneak off and have a little exhilarating fun together but it was raining and there seemed to be too much people out and about too. So back at the hotel later proved to be the best spot for a bottle of wine and rolling around in some hotel whites!

Day 100
WOW! Day 100 is our anniversary day?! How cool is that? In the last 8 years it has been super sunny and a wonderful 70 degrees. The day that we were married it was dreary in the morning but changed to the most beautiful day ever! This year, however was cold and dull and it never changed as we made our way home. Man I am going to miss that town but I did learn that there is a ton of stuff for the kids to do so we will be back soon. But of course, we took advantage of the hotel room…away from kids….clean…..just him and me….for one last time before leaving. I really did miss the kids though.

Day 101
Today is kind of funny because I think that I have had enough sex to last me all this week with our weekend getaway. I swear my crotch is raw! It's pretty painful when your guy hasn't shaved everyday and he goes south a couple times, like sand paper on wet toilet paper. I let my husband know just how I am feeling down there and he spills out one of his famous lines, "just put some lotion on it!" "Oh like that is going to work right now? Put some friggen lotion on it? What kind of lotion does he have?!? Ugh". So I put some lotion on it and later it felt better (UGH whatever). He also told me that if it hurt down there he could let "her" have the night off and would let my mouth talk to the ol' one eyed snake that night. *Sigh* I guess.

Day 102
Did you ever look at balls? They are fun-e looking! One minute there bigger on one side, the next they are all little and scrunched up and even later still they are all evened out and loose. Why are they like that? I asked my husband just why they did that and right away he answered my question and said "I dunno". *Rolling eyes* how can you not know why your balls do what they do? I know why my nipples get hard; I know why and when my pus gets all wet…why do you now know about the way your balls hang? Does this question even have any relevance to keep going with it? It doesn't really matter because I know that placing balls in your mouth or giving them a slight tug forward while giving head can speed up the process and get you sleeping on that pillow in no time.
I know, I know…a little bit raunchy for me to talk like this but whatever I said it…BALLLSSSSS

Day 103
Our big ol' TV died. I am really disappointed because it was only 5 years old and it was huge, 67 inches! And we paid close to 5K for that thing and since fate likes to take a big dump on us every so often, the warranty ran out literally a couple weeks ago. DAMN! We bought a 51' inch and it makes me realize how ridiculous that big o'l TV was. I mean, do we really need that big of a TV taking up space? You can't mount the damn thing? Speaking of mount? I wonder if we could DO IT on that TV…I am running out of positions to try and who can say that they actually screwed on a TV?

*runs off to try it*


Yeah, ok…67 inches is way too tall for my 31' legs to do that. So we did it "by" the TV. Lmao!

Day 104
Is it Thursday already? Kids are off on break AGAIN and Easter is Sunday coming up so my Sister came by and helped us dye eggs and played with the kids for the day. It's nice to have visitors and it's also funny to see them bolt out the door after my monsters are with them all day. HA! At least they were all asleep and it was a nice relaxing time to enjoy each other.

Day 105
"Good mornin', TIME TO GO TO WORK! I ride on the bus into the city every day, I sit on the seat and I dream myself away. I dream I'm on an island with that foxy lady too But when I awaken I must be mistaken I'm on 3rd avenue. Won't you take me away and take away me"?

I woke from that dream and woke up to a great morning with a great man. J

0 comments:

Post a Comment